Mold removal consultants
Mold removal consultants are used by property owners to asses the damage of the property and give advice about the best course of action. Mold removal consultants can offer advice about how to test for mold and remove it.
Mold removal testing companies
These companies have the technology to test air and surfaces for different types of toxic mold and moisture in the air that would cause more mold to grow.
Mold removal companies
Companies that specialize in mold removal have the actual physical capability to rid spaces of mold and the chemicals to ensure that that the
mold spores exist almost everywhere, outdoors and indoors, making it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or on a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
mold does not grow back in the environment.